Buttery smooth sheets for an extra cosy night's sleep.
A good night's sleep is crucial for healthy skin. Silk does not only provide the benefits of a restful night's sleep, but also the benefits in promoting a healthy skin and hair.
Your skin repairs itself as you sleep, which is why silk pillowcases are an essential part in your skin care and hair care routine. Our silk pillowcases are made from 100% mulberry silk, containing 97% amino acids and 3% fat. White Trousseau’s silk pillowcases are hypoallergenic, making them excellent for anyone who struggles from eczema, acne and wrinkles. This is also a wonderful option for reducing hair damage in your hair-care game.
So say goodbye to skin creases and frizzy hair, and wake up the next morning with radiant skin and glossy locks.
- SOFT & SMOOTH - Prevents unnecessary friction between traditional cotton pillowcases and your hair cuticles and skin, causing less damage to skin and hair.
- BREATHABLE – Keeps you cool all night.
- LESS ABSORBENT - Natural anti-absorbent qualities reduce moisture loss from your hair and skin and keeps your expensive skincare at where it should be.
- SILKY HAIR - Wake up with a good hair day, every day.
- HYPOALLERGENIC – Recommended for sensitive skin by dermatologists.
- ANTI-AGEING - Prevent wrinkles, fine lines and acne.
- Standard pillowcase size (48cm X 74cm)
Our products are OEKO-TEX® certified. This means that they have been tested for harmful substances and do not contain any toxic or allergic substances, making it safe for babies and young children.
For a special touch, customise embroidery your name on your pillowcase! Please note that our embroidery service will take up to 7 working days.
State your initials or name (max. 12 characters) on the Special instruction box at Checkout!
Read all about our silk pillowcase benefits HERE!
A guide to care for your mulberry silk HERE!